Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Ready, Set, Quilt

I thought I had time to wait for my Long Arm friends to get back in town so this quilt could get quilted.  NOT so...My Daughters-by-Love informed me that they don't plan on making their due dates.
 It's CRUNCHTIME!

I HAVE to quilt this one by myself on my Bernina Table.  I got DH at one of his few spare moments, and he helped me put some White Duct Tape onto the Leaders to re-attach them to the poles.  I switched out "HELGA" for my trusty "Bernina 140".  I know it won't make the birds nests underneath.  
The quilting I want to do will be similar to what Natalia Bonner did on the "Original" quilt I made for the 2011 McCall's Quilt Design Star Contest.  IN MY DREAMS--- I know I can do it!  
Taking a BIG, DEEP Breath and Going for it!  Wish me LUCK! 

I got the Go-Friendly Logo in my email so the Pattern is in the works.  Pattern is coming SOON!

6 comments:

  1. OH Mary, stop doubting your abilities! You'll do fabulous. Such a sweet quilt. Can't wait to see your newest bundled in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The original one has beautiful quilting, if I can remember it! I think she is waiting for you to finish, so work fast! ;)ps derek is trying to type hi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope it works for you, Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky little girl! Good luck and I hope you don't make nests underneath with your trusty machine. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!