Pages

Monday, November 20, 2017

Design Wall Monday - November 20, 2017

I got into the Quilt Zone long enough to add 2 of the 3 Borders
Tula Pink City Sampler

One more Border to add - I Like it!

Have you seen the NEW Quilting website HERE
It has these quilting site all together now.
Quilting Arts
Quiltmaker
McCalls Quilting
Love of Quilting by Fon & Porter
Check it out.  

Linking up HERE with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I didn't realize they were all in one place now. I guess that means they are all owned by one company. Your quilt looks great! They are going to do it again this coming year on the #100blocks100days2018. I'm still not signing up. LOL I don't see me doing a block every day with my schedule. I really like the colors you used, but I like your Loyal Union Sampler even better. Now if they had a Loyal Confederate Sampler ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not seen that website - also didn't realize they were owned by the same company. Thanks for the info. Also thanks for linking with Design Wall Mondays. Like your two borders - waiting to see what color the outer border will be. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!