You have to take pictures of the following things, and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Here are the rules:You have to take pictures of the following things, and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. If you Read this, TAG, you're IT! : )
Favorite Room- My Family/Computer/Sewing room
It's where I live...In the Basement!
My Closet - Not too Neat, but there it is.
Favorite Shoes - My new Purple Shoes, not too comfy but I thought they were cute.
The Kitchen Sink - a Mess from making a b-day cake
(Sorry, no picture) What's my kid doing?
Calling/e-mailing me to send them pictures for this Picture Tag
Face Shot -I had Paul take this one on his way out the door
I was TAGGED!! Thanks, Janessa!
A Blast from the Past
20 years ago - I was 31, We lived in Umatilla,Oregon. This picture is taken on my b-day.
3 years ago - I was 48. I had moved to Walla Walla, Washington. We had no kids at home. :( We made many trips to Tri-cities to visit the Children and Grandchildren. We had almost 6 grandchildren.
1 year ago - I was the BIG 5-0 and decided I wanted to go to Sister's for the Outdoor Quilt Show.
I rode a bus from Richland with 40+ ladies of like-mindedness. I met some of ladies I e-mail with on my WASIQ Online Quilt Guild. I was no longer working at the Hancock's, not through my own doing. They closed! We made a Road trip back to meet Jeff's wife in Kansas. Andy, NaDell, Brant & Tina flew and we went to some Church History sites. We had only 7 grandchildren, we now have 12 going on lucky 13.
Yesterday- I made a RW &B D9P (Disappearing 9-patch) and baked a Chocolate ganache birthday cake for Janice and Sylvia. The Luncheon was today at Wendy Turner's. See Picture. Aren't we cute?




Good deal-- I am glad you have a blog. They are a fun way to keep in touch with everyone.
ReplyDeleteYea!! Good job. I like the background. It looks fun and quilty. Thanks for the pictures too.
ReplyDeleteHi Mary,
ReplyDeleteThis is fun. I loved your photos! Have you seen my blogs? lisabesa.blogspot.com AND wackykidlets.blogspot.com
Take care!!
Lisa