Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Vincent Paul Ransom!!!!

Today Vincent is 1 year old. It has been an eventful year. I tried to find the video I took when I walked into the room where Andy was holding him. I found this one and I like it better. It shows just him. In the background you hear NaDell singing "Band on the Run" [correction- NaDell is 'helping' Elizabeth sing with Guitar Hero]. Now you see why Olivia knows it! Lucky us!!! we get to go to celebrate with him on his birthday. I hear there will be Yummy Cake... We will celebrate with his oldest sister, Elizabeth who has her 6th birthday the end of this week. That's also the day Jeff flies in an airplane- away from CUBA! Yea for Uncle SGT Jeffery! We can hardly wait until he comes to visit us...

2 comments:

  1. How funny. I forgot that you took that video. Note that I'm "helping" Elizabeth sing the words. At least that song wasn't too bad, I guess. It is just about the easiest one because OBVIOUSLY you just sing the same thing over and over and over.
    See you tonight, and yes, there will be VERY yummy cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary you sure have some cute grandkids. I love the dress on Lydia and the beautiful quilt. So the doll quilt you gave to Penney always makes me hungry for Chocolate. Kaitlyn is putting it to good use at Grandma's thank you! take care! -Kari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com