I sit corrected... I only had 96 published posts when I added this one. Must be my Moses Lake Math...
100 UFO's, I bet I have at least that many by now. I won't list them all here. I started on a new Stash Project with Judy L. I've not done the "No Waste" Flying Geese so I HAD to try. Patty's site has the Tutorial. Well they are pretty fun to do and I am now waiting for Step 2 from Judy L. I'm using the fabrics that Hancock's has discontinued ---my favorite fabric--Quilters Shades Plus :(( That way I can always look at this quilt and know that I at one time had almost all the colors. Some just won't work in this part of the quilt, I can put them in the border though. ie: the forest green.I will work on the items that need finishing for the Krazy Horse Quilt show and of course my copycat quilt needs the borders still. UFO"s are like that. I have some that are just a stack of blocks from past Block of the Month with Jo Fox at Hancock Fabrics and winning Block Lottos at the Local WW Guild and Quiltmania.
(pictured here are Multiple sets of blocks and PITS [Projects in totes])
A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Friday, April 17, 2009
100 UFO's
I sit corrected... I only had 96 published posts when I added this one. Must be my Moses Lake Math...
100 UFO's, I bet I have at least that many by now. I won't list them all here. I started on a new Stash Project with Judy L. I've not done the "No Waste" Flying Geese so I HAD to try. Patty's site has the Tutorial. Well they are pretty fun to do and I am now waiting for Step 2 from Judy L. I'm using the fabrics that Hancock's has discontinued ---my favorite fabric--Quilters Shades Plus :(( That way I can always look at this quilt and know that I at one time had almost all the colors. Some just won't work in this part of the quilt, I can put them in the border though. ie: the forest green.I will work on the items that need finishing for the Krazy Horse Quilt show and of course my copycat quilt needs the borders still. UFO"s are like that. I have some that are just a stack of blocks from past Block of the Month with Jo Fox at Hancock Fabrics and winning Block Lottos at the Local WW Guild and Quiltmania.
(pictured here are Multiple sets of blocks and PITS [Projects in totes])
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(172)
-
▼
April
(15)
- Pendleton Quilt Show This week-end
- WW #3 Women's Retreat 2009
- Time to Clean out the Dust Bunnies!!!
- Midnight Snack
- Happy Birthday, Wendy
- "My Favorite Quilt"
- 100 UFO's
- "The Lost Quilter"
- A Bouquet of Friendship TWOS...
- Blessed
- Flimsy D9P
- Quick Trip to play
- Conference Sunday Visitors
- More D9P Quilting
- Fun cooking with Colby
-
▼
April
(15)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
I hope you don't leave too many for us to finish either, especially since neither of us really quilt!
ReplyDeleteI'd like if they were done. Good luck getting some of them on their way.
Your sidebar says that you are at 96 posts. Did you have some drafts that weren't published?
ReplyDeleteI'm going by the Dashboard count, I guess.
ReplyDeleteOkay Mary you beat me! I am down to just over 50 UFO's! You do have piles and piles and piles! I have 20 tops waiting to be quilted. I am hoping to get at least 5 of them done in the next couple months.
ReplyDelete