Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SBS Christmas Swap Blocks

My SBS Christmas J-3 Blocks arrived in today's mail. It's sure been a good squishie mail week for me! I sent out 4 sets of 5 so I got 20 in return and one extra. Thanks Mary Anne. Of the 20 -they are from 12 different people. That to me is great and I will admire them a while before I make my mini Christmas quilt with them. I have the extra blocks that Lynn and I made also to put with them. I received blocks from the following... 2-Joan Sheridan- VA 1-RV Jan 1-Debbie Madigan - SD 1-Sue B -OH 1-Trudie- Germany 3-Mary Anne -FL 3-Karen H -Canada 1-Sharon - MI 2-Cecile -Ireland 2-Lou - Canada 1-Linda S- CO 1-Terry M IND. 1-Elisa- FL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com