
Jes and Janessa are moving to Arizona. They leave Friday... :(
We had our family picnic tonight and got some pictures to remind us of the bittersweet reason we gathered. Jes bbq-ed hot dogs and we had salads, chips and lots of desserts. Thanks for everyone brings yummy stuff. Brant and Tina came to help and have a little vacation. We are excited to have all but one child home again to visit. Here's a picture of Janessa with 4 of her 5 siblings.

It will be hard to see my baby girl go and harder still to say goodbye to Jackson. But I know that Jes will take good care of his family for me. He's getting the chance to live his dream and working a job in his chosen field. That's the good part of it all. I'm such a bawl baby when it comes to "goodbyes". I cry when Brant and Tina leave after coming for the holidays. The house gets so quiet when everyone is gone.

Here are the Grandchildren with Grandpa and I on the bridge at Pioneer Park. Not everyone was happy to get their picture taken and it's hard to get 13 children all looking in the same direction. The Grandchildren signed the back of a white T-shirt so I can put a picture on them on the front. Grandpa got a new T-shirt for Father's Day so I had the grandchildren sign his too.
Those are some good pictures.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to get together.
If you need some family, we aren't too far away, you know.
Can you email the pictures to me, please? They are too little on your blog to take off of here.
we'll miss you too mom!!! i'll call you lots... i'm sure!!! :)
ReplyDelete