A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Friday, December 24, 2010
2010 Eve of Christmas EVE
When the Family gets together...even if some are missing we have some FUN! Thanks to Aunt Kori and Uncle Joe the Grandchildren were reminded that Christmas Is for Kids! Tonight was the night set aside to be all together with the Cousins [12 of the 14 of them, at least]. 
Kori wanted to do a Craft night at her Preschool for them. See how she has their full attention making popcorn for the Movie. Aunt NaDell made Colby-Safe sugar cookies, I made Cinnamon rolls, Christen made a yummy green bean cassarole, Brant and Tina bought some crackers and a Cheese ball. The cousins made some cute ornaments. Joe Roasted a Ham in the BBQ. Brant and Tina came all the way from Idaho to spend Christmas with us.
Because it was the only time the Grandchildren would be together before Christmas I took the Shelf with the little stockings and they got to open them and find out the wrapping paper that had their main gift in.
There are 15 stocking hanging on there right now. I've already stitched Abigail's- I had the stocking already. I've had to purchase a new bunch of little stockings for the next grandchildren and we'll add the cup hooks as needed too.
A family tradition to put the Olives on their fingers...
We Miss those who live too far away to join us this year in our Celebration of the Baby Jesus' birth... We Pray for them and hope they have a very Merry Christmas where ever they are...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(177)
-
▼
December
(22)
- 2011 Monthly Monochromatic Challenge
- UFO's READY - Set - GO
- Quilting while I can...
- Design Wall Monday. December 27,2010
- Christmas 2010- long, lots of Pics...
- 2010 Eve of Christmas EVE
- Wrapping Crazy Grandma...
- Design Wall Monday - December 20, 2010
- Looking More and More like Christmas
- AQS Blog of the Week-
- 2011 UFO Challenge
- I Feel Loved!
- DESIGN WALL MONDAY - December 13, 2010
- Ornaments & Ballet
- TGIF-Making Progress
- TIM-BERRRRRR
- Trees galore
- Design Wall Monday, December 6, 2010
- 1st Sunday of Christmas 2010 Season
- My LUCK is Holding...
- Ready to Bind, LYNN...
- Mini Trees on Display
-
▼
December
(22)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
Kori did a great job putting it all together. The kids had a great time (and so did we!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fun gifts for the kids. They love them.
See you on Christmas!