1-Star & Crown -needs border and Quilting - Made with my 30's Fabrics.
2-Big Star- Judy L -needs last borders and Quilting --I used my Favorite Quilter's Shades to make these Stars.
3- Spiderman D9P final border and quilting (last border shown is from Judy L's WEEKEND QUILTS Book.)
4-Check out Spiderman #2 needs to be un-sewn, new backing and Quilted
Carried over UFO's from 2008
5-Lone Star Table topper RW&B -needs corner squares, borders and quilting [No Picture]
6-Round Robin- 2008 WASIQ -final border and quilting
9-Election Quilt-Slanted Star RW&B -border, quilting [No Picture, See UFO #7 in R,W & B] 10-RW&B D9P -quilting [No Picture]
11-Churn Dash & Applique- Kim Diehl Workshop quilt - applique, piecing and quilting
12-Primary Colors Lone Star- Eddie Walker - piecing of Star, corners and borders [NO PIC] As if I don't have enough listed... I found more to work on twice as many per month.
1A-Christmas Lone Star- Eddie Walker Workshop -needs corner squares and border, Quilting
2A-Marti Michell "American Beauty"#2 due by April Guild- final border, quilting
3A-Swap Stars 2010
5A- Bookcase with Nativity Panel
7A-EQ6 All-Star - An original design I'm working on... [NO PICTURE]
9A-12 Days of Christmas- Ester Aliu- this didn't get finished for this year so I have 12 months to finish it, right?
10A-SBS Round Robin- this should come home to me in the early part of 2011. If the number is called I will work on the round I'm on for the Robin.
11A-Red&White, R W & B SBS SWAPS
I could add another 12 Quilts that are Works in Progress. The Projects not pictured are buried in Totes right now or still Projects in my mind. Hopefully they won't be the first Number UFO chosen to get done!
I see that my 30's SBS isn't on either of these two lists. It's is still a WIP or PIMM for sure.
What a great UFO list. New years are such a nice reminder to finish off the old and be ready to start fresh. Good luck getting some of those projects crossed off the list next year.
ReplyDeleteYou've got some great projects in the works. I'm looking forward to seeing what you get done on them next year.
ReplyDeleteYou always accomplish so much in the year...I'm sure you'll make a good dent in your list.
ReplyDeleteYour number 11 is my favorite. Isn't it going to be fun to get them checked off the list!
ReplyDeleteall nice but I love the crayon one, I have never seen that pattern before.
ReplyDeleteYou have some great projects there to work on! It'll be fun to see the progress you make.
ReplyDeleteYour #1 is my favorite but then it was hard to choose one as there are so many gorgeous ones. I look forward to your progress.
ReplyDeletegreat list - You will defineatly not get bored this year! Love the spiderman quilts.
ReplyDelete