Monday, April 11, 2011

Design Wall Monday - April 11, 2011

Here is the big Reveal for the Mystery Quilt that I made for Janessa and Jes' baby boy. Jacob's mom; Janessa is shown here when she came in February and I made it.

I tested the pattern for Pam from Kansas City aka: Knitoid. I told her I flunked on my first try to follow the directions. She fixed the directions to clarify them for the Retreat where she is presenting the Mystery in April. I got a whole different look and will make it again later, maybe in some pink colors...This is how it looks now that it is quilted and almost ready for Jacob to be cuddled in. By the time this DWM posts he should be born! The meander quilting looks like 'roads' for the cars to drive on. V-Room, V- ROOM! Check out other Design Walls HERE with Judy L.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute little boys quilt! Creative design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design in your quilt. Best to the new momma and baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute quilt and love the fabrics. Jacob will surely love being snuggled in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com