Monday, August 8, 2011

Design Wall Monday, August 8, 2011

Whoo, Hoo, only 9 days until the BIG reveal!!!  Besides the Challenge #2 that is on my Design wall, I have on my other Wall the words I've made- taking the WORD PLAY Class making a quilt I want to hang in my Quilt Zone!  Here they are ...Just the last word "DUH" to make this week.
The "Q" was the hardest letter to make!  We have a Week off of Class which is nice because this is always my BUSY week of the month .  Made even busier with my Deadline to submit the Challenge #2. 

Click over to see more Design Wall Monday posts at Judy L's Patchworktimes- HERE

6 comments:

  1. Your "other" wall? How many design walls are we taking here? Or is it a design room? : )
    I can see how the "Q" would be more challenging--but it looks good!
    Counting the days to get a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your letters! Great job! I haven't tried a Q yet..looks challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mary, I love your letters! I cannot wait to see them all sewn together.....

    When do we get to see the "other" wall???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun letters! Hope you continue to enjoy playing with fabrics this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great letters and great word play for your Quilt Zone!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com