Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Family Time

Friday Night Paul and I took Elizabeth with us to see "17 Miracles" then drove her to meet her parents in Richland.  Grandpa took a picture of Olivia with her late Birthday presents from us and her sister.
Olivia in her Super -me cape
Olivia receiving the quilt her sister designed
Happy Sisters
While we were gone to Tri-cities the Arizona Family came to visit for a while. Tradition is getting a picture of the grandchild under this TOY that I bought almost 12 years ago before our first grandchild was born.  I only have one grandchild that hasn't played with this TOY.
Grandchild #17 under the "TOY"

 Saturday Morning was "Kid's Day" @ the Farmer's Market.  They had activities for the little ones and balloons, Pony rides and the District 4 Fire trucks from the station where Jes worked when they lived here were there too.  I had to take a family picture at the Jeep before we headed back home to get ready for the big PARTY!  It's so nice to have the Goodson's come to share Jackson Birthday time with us in Walla Walla.  It helps that BOTH grandparents live within two Blocks of each other.  Thanks to the Goodson's  for hosting the shin-dig!
 I gave Paul the camera to go and take some pictures of the Grandchildren playing at the Party.  It's always fun to see what pictures he took when I get home.  Big Surprise- he turned the camera on the 'picture taker'.
After our Hamburger and Hot dog dinner and Birthday presents and cake it was time to Swim. Even Uncle Joe got in to help his littlest boy to swim safely.  They kids had fun I think, even if they kept jumping off the Ladder...Opps!
Another shot of the swimmers

 Joe even took Jacob around for a while, he loves the water!  We look forward to another day of swimming and fun with the Tri-city grandchildren at Joe and Kori's  while Jes and Janessa are here.  Maybe Grandma will get a group picture of the bunch of them...It is a rare occasion to get more than 11 out of the 17 of them in one place.  Definitely a Cousin Picture time.  Fair warning- If you read this plan on it! We're sorry that the 3 Idaho and 1 Ohio grandchildren can't be with us this time.  The miles to drive when it's time for school to start are too long. We understand when not everyone can come!


2 comments:

  1. Olivia wanted to wear her cape on Saturday to Jackson's party. She loves it. Thanks!
    Elizabeth had a great time with you too. We'll be up for pictures Wednesday, but if we are getting wet at 3:30, it will probably be after that for pictures unless you want them in their suits???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun! I wish we could be there. I always hate missing out on family things. I'm going to try and skype Janessa tonight on her phone! Hopefully we'll get to see you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com