Friday, December 9, 2011

Blog Hop Party!

Michelle over at the Quilting Gallery is calling all Bloggers to a Blog Hop Party to celebrate the 4th Anniversary of the Quilting Gallery Blog.  I know I just did a Giveaway, but I want to join in the fun...  Click HERE if you want to enter the Giveaways and join in the fun.

 For my Giveaway I will offer a Grab Bag Christmas Stocking.  I've just filled a fun stocking for my WASIQ (Washington State Internet Quilters- A Yahoo Group) Friend and think maybe someone else would like to have a surprise stocking this Christmas.   I don't know about you but  I like to have at least one surprise on Christmas Day.  My DH doesn't usually fill my stocking with Quilty things so my WASIQ one is fun and made just for me.

To win this giveaway you'll need to-
1- Be a Follower of the Quilting Gallery Blog and Mine.
2-Tell me your favorite thing to have in your Christmas Stocking.
3-Comment by December 17th to be eligible.


This is going to be FUN!

86 comments:

  1. I am a follower here and @ Quilting gallery. I love getting chocolate and handmade gifts in my stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I am a follower here and at the Quilting Gallery blog.
    2. I love Chocolate in my stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know I am a follower. Gift cards to all my favorite places to shop fit so nicely in a stocking! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower of both of you. My favorite thing to find in my stocking is anything I don't have to put there myself. My husband doesn't fill the stockings, I do, but he usually slips something into mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a follower of both. I love getting mints in my stocking, and chocolate, of course. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am following you both. :)
    My grandson is living overseas now, so I love to receive pictures from him at Xmas. Miss him heaps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My DH has only been in a quilt store twice in his whole life, so I don't expect quilty things from him. Good chocolate, a tangerine and lottery tickets are his standbys and after that it could be anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am following both and would love lots of material in my stocking this yr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im a follower of you both and would love some aurifil in my stocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a follower here and at the QG
    I'm hoping for books in my stocking - I'm a book fanatic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow both and I like when the kids make me something for my stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a follower of both and I love funky toenail polish in my stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a follower of both blogs. I love to get books in my stocking. If they are quilting books, then even better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i follow both of you through google reader... i find that much easier than trying to read through the dashboard. my favorite thing in my stocking? CHOCOLATE!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love nail polish, or coffee gift cards in my stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a follower here and QG. Thanks for the giveaway chance.
    Linda
    http://homesweetquiltinghome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love some rolls of $$ in my stocking. I have bills to pay and such, so money would be nice. Thanks for the giveaway chance.
    Linda
    http://homesweetquiltinghome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow a stocking, what a great giveaway, My favourite is anything that is a surprise, I loooove surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a happy regular follower of your blog, and the Quilting Gallery. Fat quarters are a fun addition to my stocking -- I have never found a charm pack in there, but I keep hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a follower here and QG. Thanks for the giveaway! Anything inside stocking will be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm following you both.. I'm wishing for some fabrics and patterns..
    Thx for the chance to win ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a new follower. I would like unlimited $ for fabrics and quilt supplies and a Go! cutter DIE or two more. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow both blogs.i love getting surprises in my stocking, little one-of-a-kind items. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am a follower of both blogs-yours as a new follower.
    My DH and I don't exchange presents, so anything in my stocking would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow both of the blogs! (i'm new to yours.)
    I would love an add a quarter of an inch ruler. I want to do more paper piecing but I haven't seen one around.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a follower here & at Quilting Gallery. I'd love to find a gift certificate to my LQS in my stocking. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow here and at Quilting Gallery. I love getting the lifesavers Christmas pack in my stocking - when I was little we got it very year and it always came with a new ornament. Was always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am a follower here and the QG, I love to find Chocolate , Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow both, It is nice too meet you. In my stocking as I kid I always love a big Giant Orange, they were so big it took two hands to hold it. Happy Holidays! Kim C

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love surprises at christmas, sadly my DH has a hard time surprising me. I would love a pecan/nougat log in my stocking. we can't find them in Canada anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am a follower here and at quilting gallery. I would love to have a little pair of scissors in my stocking. It is great to have a pair of scissors in a few places where I sew.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Anything for the sewing room is welcome in my stocking. Am a follower of both. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am a follower of both blogs. My fave thing to get in my stocking is always some kind of sweet treat. Thank you for the chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow both blogs, My fav thing in my Christmas stocking is candy. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am a follower both places. I have not had a stocking since I was a kid, so it would be lots of fun to get one. If I could choose what was in there, I would love to get gift cards, money, candy, jewelry, CDs, fun socks, fat quarters and anything for sewing or quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow both of you and I love finding bath oils in my stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am following both of you and I haven't had a stocking in years but if I did I would love a GO die in it!
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Follower of both and would love any of the toold from PhillipsFiber Arts in my stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow both of you. Chocolate would be my favorite thing in my stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow and I love chocolate in my stocking

    ReplyDelete
  42. I follow both. I love to get butterscotch candies and cinnamon candies in my stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow both blogs. My favorite thing to find in my stocking will always be... CHOCOLATE! I did learn a long time ago, to make sure and take the stockings down before you start the fire in the fireplace or you get hot chocolate. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  44. Am now a follower! We put a pkg. of "scratch lotto" tickets in everyone stockings - and joke that we all sit around "scratching" first thing Christmas morning! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm following you both. My favorite thing to get in my stocking is candy!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow both! In my stocking I like all sorts of little fat quarters (and Santa knows what those are:)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am a new follower. Thank you so much for a wonderful giveaway. I love surprises. What would I wish for in my stocking.... a new cutting matt (love those that rotate), a new fabric pen to mark my quilting lines, triangulations, Some new rotary blades (mine are so dull) and fabric (especially batiks and small floral prints - just love them). Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am a follower of both blogs, now! :-) The Third Weekend in October pattern is on my wish list this year-- along with some new fabrics and threads! I LOVE surprises!! Thank you for the fun giveaway and a chance to be surprised! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'm following your blog and Quilting Gallery. I love chocolate in my Christmas Stocking, and little surprises, like pens, quilting notions, Aurifil, or fabric. Have fun stuffing the winning one! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  50. You know, I'm such a kid when it comes to surprises. I ADORE them! I miss the days SO MUCH when my son was young and we could surprise him. Seeing the look on his face was worth everything! I loved it! Even when he was a teenager, I still managed to surprise him from time to time. There was that priceless look again!

    Oh yeah, you didn't ask any of that, did you? LOL Hmmm...if I was to get a surprise in my stocking, I would love a fat quarter bundle. That would be an AWESOME surprise.

    Thank you for the chance! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I already am a follower of your blog and also a follower of Quilting Gallery. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'm a GFC follower here and a Facebook follower of Quilting Gallery. I love finding chocolates in my stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm a new Follower here and a follower of QGallery. In my stocking I'd like to have some sewing notions, gift certificates to LQS's and lots of Jordan Almonds and chocolate covered raspberries!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow her and Quilting Gallery and I subscribe

    my favorite thing in my stocking would be fruits and nuts... they have always been placed in the stockings, with candy and coloring books... well lets say they are my favorite if there isn't any jewelry in my stocking, which my husband has done... nothing like finding diamonds and gold...

    ReplyDelete
  55. I am a follower of both blogs. What I like in my Christmas stocking is anything that I didn't know about! Thanks for the chance, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am a follower of both blogs, I like surprises in my stocking. Little things that I admire but never seem to buy for myself

    ReplyDelete
  57. I'm a new follower and in my stocking I'd love to get a load of fabric via precuts, FQs, Charm Packs, Layer Cakes, Jelly Rolls and Honey Buns!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I am a new follower. My favorite thing in my stocking would be a batik jelly roll. Thanks for the give away.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow both. I have never had a Christmas stocking

    ReplyDelete
  60. following :)

    chocolate is always good to fin! As for crafty stuff, I'd love to find a few new feet for my sewing machine, some thread, and maybe some Fold Over Elastic

    Desi
    weeshareblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Oh a stocking, what fun. I fill stockings for my kids and grands, but I don't get one. Would so love yours. I don't know what I'd want in it, just having my very own stocking would be fun. Quilted blessings, Nita

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would like a accu quilt cutter in mine

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thread, chocolate, new nice pins, chocolate, fat quarters, chocolate... Have I mentioned chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  64. I would like an Accuquilt cutter in my stocking this year too. thanks for the chance to participate.

    Daisy C.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I'm a follower, and I love chocolate, handmade yummy soap, fabric, and cross-stitch and embroidery supplies. Thanks for the giveaway!
    kessilari (at) gmail (dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  66. hmmm, what would I like to find in my stocking? My favorite chocolate, some nifty quilting gadgets, a good quality spool of thread, a jelly roll or charm pack, and maybe a voucher for an all expense paid trip to some exotic place. I can wish right?? If a Gammil quilting machine would kit in a Christmas stocking...I would also like one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hi, Happy Holiday to you and yours, I follow both, I want anything to do with quilting in my stocking. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  68. HI Quilting Grandma,
    I have been following your blog for awhile and am following Michelle on Facebook.
    Your stocking sounds interesting- sometimes I get quilting things if I make a list of quilty things I would like- some of them appear.
    Thanks for participating in the blog hop.
    Regards from Western Canada,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'm a follower of both and I like to get socks in my stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I am a new follower and love chocolate in my stocking.
    Patty
    Stash Away, Stash Away, Stash Away All!!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I follow both blogs (brand-new quilter, so I'm a new follower, just finished my 2nd quilt last night!)
    My fellers (hubby and 12 year old son) usually get me a charm or a pair of earrings for my stocking. Such sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I am a follower now of your blog.....one of the most fun things about this is to find blogs that are new to me. In my stocking, I always hope to get a gift card for the local quilt shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I am now a happy follower of both sites and my favorite thing in my stocking would be anything quilty, fabric, notions, templates, rulers, dvds. Anything would make me happy.

    Thanks for joining the giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow both!
    I wish for more fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow both. Quilting notions are great in a stocking, but so is candy - especially those peppermint nougat tree things. Speaking of which, I need to go find some of those! My 19 year old daughter always prefers the stocking part of the gifts the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow here and Quilting Gallery.
    Thank you for the chance to win :)
    I hope you and yours have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    and
    remember the reason for the season.
    Cathy Byrd
    byrd@gulftel.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. We don't usually do stockings - but - if I did - I would love to have a gift certificate for an hour long massage.... oohhhh shoulders relax - neck - get the kinks out - so I can do some more blog hopping and qulting :)
    Thank you for the chance to win :)
    I hope you and yours have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    and
    remember the reason for the season.
    Cathy Byrd
    byrd@gulftel.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. GFC follower: nicolesender of your blog & google reader follower of Quilting Gallery.
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I love chocolate candy in my stocking; forget candy canes.
    nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I'm now a follower of yours & already a follower of Quilting Gallery! I haven't had a stocking for years... but I love to receive chocolate or mints in my stocking. Thanks for a chance to win your great giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'm following you now and I'm already a follow of the Quilting Gallery. I love to get peppermint bark in my stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  82. A surprise stocking is a lovely idea!! I always enjoyed finding the box of lifesavers in my stocking! You know, the one with about 10 packs inside! I still have to buy a box of those every year! So glad they have not quilt making them!

    I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'm a follower of both and I like thread and fat quarters!

    ReplyDelete
  84. New follower here. I'd love some Aurifil thread (heard it's wonderful) and a rotary cutter in my stocking.
    Thanks for a chance to win.
    Peggy
    peggy_verdongibbs@att.net
    http://keepmeinstitches-peggy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. New follower here. I'd love some Aurifil thread (heard it's wonderful) and a rotary cutter in my stocking.
    Thanks for a chance to win.
    Peggy
    peggy_verdongibbs@att.net
    http://keepmeinstitches-peggy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com