Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Who Wants to Know the WINNER of the Giveaway?



I really Appreciate all the comments and suggested Authors to put on my reading list.  
This has been a FUN Blog Hop.
Much Thanks to all who came over to visit and check out my BLOG! 
The views were many more than the commenters.

BIG THANKS!!!
to Michele over at the Quilting Gallery

Quilters' Show and Tell


There's always something FUN and Quilty 
Happening over there.


Without further delay the WINNER is: Loris from Luckypup Quilter -  
I'm sending her an e-mail to get her snail mail address so the book can get mailed out 
before the big Christmas Package mailing rush. Happy Reading Loris!

Blogger Loris said...
Such a happy accident for us readers. I would love to read your extra copy! I have enjoyed
Emilie Richards books a lot and would love to read more. I also love to read Marie Bostwick.
Thank you for joining in on the hop!
November 22, 2013 at 11:41:00 AM PST
 Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com