Monday, November 11, 2013

DESIGN WALL MONDAY- November 11, 2013

I'm a bit late in posting today but can't go to bed without getting my DWM post done.  I have had a great week of visiting with the Wyoming Grandchildren and delivering some Christmas Gifts for them and the Colorado family.  Whew!!! 2 Families gifts all done, and delivered- only 4 more families gifts to go...
Anyway, while I was in Wyoming---(I took my Serger and a Sewing machine)


 I cut out a few from my Stash before leaving on the week long road trip. This cute little grandson was fascinated with whatever I was doing.


 Here we are all set up to sell our wares and a few things that I brought all the way from Washington.
 It was a fun way to spend a Saturday in Wyoming.  I had plenty of "grandma time" with this cutie! A few people asked if she was for sale.  She was her mother's model for her homemade hair bows.
Tina made some Yummy homemade Caramels that sold pretty well. She had a bowl of samples for 25 cents.
Click HERE to see all the Monday Fun in Blogland. I'm # 64 linking up!

1 comment:

  1. That must feel good to have those two families covered for Christmas already.
    Hope the sales went well at the craft fair.
    Cute little gal on your lap!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com