For January this one will be on my agenda-
The Quilt Show New Block of the Month for 2014 is HERE! Janet Stone designed it and I will start on it in January. I registered at the Ricky Tims Super Seminar and became a member of TQS so I could get it.
For February--
Quilts from El's Kitchen- QIAD 2012 BOM- Eleanor Burns
For March--
Ocean Waves
For April--
The Giving Quilt- Jennifer Chiaverini
For May--
Feathered Star- Marsha McCloskey HERE
SEE, I have all the tools to make this easier...?
For June--
Twister- [I have the rulers and books!]
For July--
Grandchildren Names Quilt- using the Wordplay Quilts Book
That gets me through 1/2 the year. I will re-evaluate at that point and add more NewFos as needed.
Some lovely projects there
ReplyDeleteNice Projects. You're going to be busy. :)
ReplyDeleteNow is the goal of the NewFO thingy to just start these projects, or are you also supposed to finish them in the month? I am reading your list and my head is spinning. I can't imagine finishing these each month--especially with everything else you have going on! But if that is not the objective, then I can breath easier--and so can you. : )
ReplyDeleteLooking good, Mary!
ReplyDeleteWOW that BOM looks great! And I had to smile when I saw Eleanor in her kitchen git up:-)
ReplyDelete