Last year I was quilting away with Bonnie Hunter, Debbie Caffery, and Jo Morton in
Portland at the Quiltmaker Block Party.
Portland at the Quiltmaker Block Party.
This year I'll be spending time with 2 of my Daughters and my sister at
TIMEOUT for Women.
I laid out my Block of the month Blocks from the last year of Guild Lotto.
Since I have learned how to import the pictures into EQ7 I can do this 'virtually'.
Saves my knees and the normal 'Quilt Yoga'.
No fabrics had to be cut and I can still change it --if I want to.
I think I will play with this years blocks and plan ahead a little more so 2 similar blocks aren't touching.
Does this count as Quilting? I hope so. It was fun to play with the Blocks in EQ7.
What did you do for National Quilting Day??
Since I have learned how to import the pictures into EQ7 I can do this 'virtually'.
Saves my knees and the normal 'Quilt Yoga'.
No fabrics had to be cut and I can still change it --if I want to.
I think I will play with this years blocks and plan ahead a little more so 2 similar blocks aren't touching.
Does this count as Quilting? I hope so. It was fun to play with the Blocks in EQ7.
What did you do for National Quilting Day??

I painted a wall in my kitchen, did my chores, grocery shopping, and visited grandkids--does that count as quilting? : )
ReplyDeleteBut tonight I did get the final border on my version of Orca Bay, and sewed down the binding on my mini scrap basket quilt. I KNOW that counts!
Sounds like you spent the day well!! I like playing with EQ, too! I finished two stitchery projects, but neither is really quilting! Oh well! :)
ReplyDelete