
This is how I start the Season we celebrate the Birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. In Walla Walla a Display of collected Nativity is shown the first week-end of December. The Cultural Hall at the Church was totally transformed with a parachute suspended from the center and white tablecloths and twinkle lights.

I have several and this year I took the ones mostly that were new or easily set up. The needed more so I found more and took them too. It was nice to have them all displayed in one area, not scattered through the tables.

It is a very busy week of decorating but as always it is so worth all the work to see the looks on the childrens faces as they seek the baby Jesus in each Nativity.

I love listening to the beautiful songs of the Christmas Season sung by the members of the Stake young and old. I cry when I sing them because I hear my mother singing in my ear. She loved Christmastime. I miss her...especially during this season of Joy. May we all have the Peace in our heart that Jesus Christ brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!