My "Just Takes 2" Blocks
I am Loving this combination of fabrics and the Blocks I am making with the Dear Jane and Sentimental Stitches group of Just Takes 2 group. I see them in many different colors, from Blue, turquoise and of course the RED- in honor of the collection that was shared last year in New York City. HERE is a Link to read more about the "Infinite Variety Exhibit".
A couple of the blocks shown are not completed, I have a bit of hand work left to do on them. I put a box around the duplicate block I made. How did that happen? I was having too much fun using the Marti Michell templates that night and hadn't put a check mark on the page for this BLOCK and made it again, I guess.
Click HERE to go see more Design Wall postings this Last Monday in February...

I love your blocks in blue. I am saving them and had better get started soon. Maybe the extra block will make a nice label. Either way yours look great!
ReplyDeleteI'm seeing these all over blogland, and I have no plans to make them myself (can you say "over-committed"?), but your purple ones do tempt me like no others! : )
ReplyDeleteDuplicate block--make a pillow to go with the quilt, or use it for a large label on the back.
The blocks look great Mary.
ReplyDeleteAs Judy said, "The blocks look great, Mary!" And when you get to block 12, could you let me know what size it's suppose to be.
ReplyDeleteFun to see them in a different color!
ReplyDeleteJudy
That is funny that you made a favorite block twice!
ReplyDeleteIts so nice to see the blocks being made in a different color!
ReplyDeleteKathie
Lovely assortment of blocks!
ReplyDelete