I haven't added any blocks to my 30's SBS for a long time. It was in October 2012, that I laid them all out on the living room floor to take a picture, the last count is recorded HERE.
This is the last SBS (Sylvia's Bridal Sampler) block for this round of the SBS list. It's called New Mexico and has 72 pieces in it. Some are so itty tiny that I had to remake them. I mis-cut the a and b strips for the 9-patches too narrow the first time. The 9-patches are just 1-1/4" finished! I fussy cut the center and made the tan HST's from a print that has cattle on it. My total 30's SBS blocks= 80.
March over and see more Design Walls this Monday at Judy L's Blog HERE.
LOVE your BOM!!!
ReplyDeleteYour SBS--not Sunbonnet Sue LOL--OMG, that is a lot of pieces in that little block. Nice work.
I'm gong to "March Forth" to my sewing room for a while.
I am so loving your BOM! I may copy that chain block for the BOM I did last year.
ReplyDeleteThat is a TINY 9-patch block. Mary!
I LOVE your BOM. It is great.
ReplyDeleteOk I'm with everyone else, that BOM is awesome!
ReplyDeleteMary -- this is looking fabulous!! I love the chains ... I really, really like this look in a quilt top. I'm just noticing how much I like it in things I've been playing with on EQ. March on!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat colors in your BOM quilt. I'm very fond of Irish Chains so it's really a fabulous quilt to me. As for the SBS - that's crazy with all those pieces! LOL Certainly looks like a fun challenge.
ReplyDelete