I tried to un-connect and reconnect Betsy's cables and now she stitches at will
and beeps and makes lots of noises.
I took a video!
I finally had to just unplug everything and give up - until I can get a tech to come and fix her.
So SAD! :(((
I had to go and get some Chocolate!

I'm entering to WIN an APQS Lucey HERE
Well, that meant I got Steps 1 & 2 done on Lori of Humble Quilts SAL done.

Then I made the 4- patches into Step 2
I had to use 3 of the Brown fabrics twice.
Ready for the next Clue!
It's almost the end of September and my Block count is growing still.
Especially since I can't quilt.
Farm Girl Friday blocks are all caught up and there is only 2 weeks left on the SAL.


3 more Blocks on my Snapshots QAL
and I think the Vacation Time BOM ends in October
so this is a good time to start something NEW!!!
Monday starts the NEW SAL with the
1930's Farmer's Wife on FB and with Gnome Angel's Blog HERE.

That looks like some mean chocolate! : )
ReplyDeleteHope you can get Betsy up and running again soon.
I just finished part 2 of my first Country Roads SAL. I am still working on the second one.Your Farm Girl blocks looks very cute--it will be fun to see all of those together.
Yum, chocolate! Cure for all ailments. =) Hope the machine is fixed soon. Hard to do a lot without it. Your projects are all moving all so prettily. Thanks for the link to the Lucey giveaway. I'm supposed to be on the mailing list, but they didn't send me information on this!
ReplyDelete