Friday, February 10, 2017

Quiltathon - Day 3

I had a few interruptions and a bit of Quilter's ADD yesterday.
I never made it back to show  my Progress.
Betsy wasn't cooperating when I tried to get started on the Quilting, :(
 I  ended up playing with my Artista again.
I re-did the "Welcome" in Green.


Stitched up the Happy Birthday part for that Bench Pillow. 

I realized that the Booklet I have doesn't include the Happy Birthday Pattern. 
I had to order it. More delays in getting my Class Samples finished.

Printed off some Free Patterns from Sewkindofwonderful.
More Quick Curve Projects in my Future..
No automatic alt text available.
Lots of Likes and Comments on my Pineapple!!!
Did you know the Pineapple is a SIGN of "Welcome"
Perfect reason to make a Welcome Banner, I think!!!

Since I ran out of time and Patience to START  quilting...
I thought, maybe there's time to get the LAST 4-Patch Border on my En Provence.
 Had to make a few more of Clue 1 - neutral 4-Patches.
Yes, it really does matter which way you feed them into the machine, Just Saying.
Thank goodness I found this FAT Quarter of my Sparkly fabric at STASH.
13" is all that's left of it.

The Final Link-up for the Mystery on Quiltville is Monday, come back for the Big Reveal!
Yes, my Goals for February are being Crossed off 1 by 1!!!
The BEST part of my DAY
DH brought home Pretty Flowers- 
Early Valentine's!!!
Thanks, I think I'll Keep HIM!!!

Praying for a Quick recovery of DD#2
She slipped and hit her head, so NO WORKING this weekend for her.
I'm really glad she didn't have to come down my Street and that her SIL could help her with the Boys.
((((HUGS))))

The Temps are Rising and the snow is slowly melting.
(if I hurry I can get one more Snow pic of my En Provence)
I slid down the driveway last night.
 I had a Relief Society Meeting to go to. 
1st one  that wasn't cancelled because of the Weather.

 Thanks to Judy D for posting about this Quiltathon and to JUDY L for Hosting it!
Quiltathon Day 3 Link- up is HERE

4 comments:

  1. oh fun - I am the homemaking leader here in Kokomo Indiana. And I quilt. I am about the only one anymore. What kinds of things do you all do for relief society. I am anxious to see your enprovence

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are participating....it's fun to quilt with your friends. Like we will do in 95 days. snicker snicker

    You are braver than I , if there's snow on the ground, I stay home. Your flowers are beautiful and oh so sweet of your DH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Betsy isn't cooperating. I don't know a thing about machine embroidery! It's pretty but I have never had the desire. I about took two tumbles on ice yesterday and wrenched my back, not fun! I'm hoping to get back into quilting mode soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie your DH is. Lovely flowers. Such nice fabric for your four patches - I like the sparkle it has. Hope you get to quit today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com