Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy Friday! Sweetie Pie Shapes Happening

Sharing this Cute MEME from International Quilt Festival on Facebook.

Image may contain: text

My Stash is Overflowing and I need to get stitching!

Here are my Pie Shapes all stitched.
Turned and pressed the points.
Counted and ready to sew in to the Pies.

I'm still DEBATING on whether I will go to the Guild Sew-in!
I have so many things I could accomplish if I stayed home.
Trends weather kept me away, it's almost always rainy in Portland, OR.
I'll miss seeing and hearing from Marti Michell tomorrow, oh well...

I'm not Irish but I did eat a Green decorated Cream Puff this am.
It was Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Those will make pretty Sweetie Pies.
    Hubby's mission was Ireland, so we do the potato soup, soda bread thing every year to celebrate. I like your choice better. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy cream puff! I like your plate spokes. Very nicely pressed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com