It's a New Month as of Today.
YEA for JUNE!!!
The year is nearly half way over.
So I don't have to rush at the End of the year...
I added a 2017 Finishes to my Tabs HERE
May was a Busy Month and June looks Busy too.
I will just work on my many BOM's and Blocks and Post my OMG.
My OMG for June will be my Sister's Double Wedding Ring Quilt.
I started this in a class with Eddie Walker in 2014 HERE
This is already in a tote ready for taking on Road Trips and Retreat again.
These Blocks need to be trimmed to size and sewn together.
I took out the Yellow sections that were in the first rings.
My Sister's Birthday came and went again this year.
They don't have a Waterbed anymore.
That's enough to keep me busy when I am at HOME.
Linking up over at Elm Street Quilts for my June One Monthly Goal HERE
The Row by Row Starts this month on the 21st.
I have seen a few of the Local Rows already.
There is a NEW shop within my Local area signed up this year!
There is a NEW shop within my Local area signed up this year!
You know I will be working on Rows after I start collecting.
Who wants to go a Road Trip with me?
There is a Row By Row Junior this year as well.

That's such a pretty quilt. It should be easy to work on it since it's so pretty! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI have a UFO of this pattern, too. Your pretty quilt almost makes me want to finish mine--almost! : )
ReplyDeletePretty quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.
ReplyDeleteSo many projects. That double wedding ring quilt is looking wonderful. I have always been afraid to attempt that pattern, lol. Looking forward to seeing that quilt completed :)
ReplyDeleteI would happily go with you, and enjoy my route getting there, but darn, there's that whole money thing! I've seen some adorable rows on our local shop hop, and I'm really looking forward to getting the patterns and maybe one or two kits.
ReplyDelete