Wednesday, February 28, 2018

WOW - Wednesday - OMG on Repeat

It's a DeJaVu all over again.
Last year,on this very day, I finished this Quilt (flimsy) as my OMG.

Blogged about it HERE!
Started in 2014
It's time to get it finished!
I wonder is Kathy S nudging me to get it done?
She had us make "ReSEWlutions" back in 2014.
This was one of the quilts that didn't go in the tote when I was clearing Quilt Zone space.
It's Scrapilicious!!!
SO... It will be my OMG for March.
I will Link-up at the OMG Blog HERE!

But this one has to be Quilted First for the March Quilt Show.
Image may contain: indoor
DH; Paul is at Meetings all day, so it's time to get up and at it!
No errands to run and I haven't heard if I have a class tonight.
EDIT: Class is March 28th.
Have a great Wednesday.
Whacha working on?

4 comments:

  1. Oh I really like your OMG for this month!! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt and love your Ringo Lake. Good luck with getting them both done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scrappy empitomizes to me what a quilt is all about. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com