Judy chose #1 for August UFO
Tula Pink "City Sampler"
It just needs quilting!!
Good news, right?
That will give me something else to share at Guild and enter in the September
Walla Walla Quilt Festival.
I have a few quilts to finish for the Fair
Then, this one can go on.
Linking up as my OMG also.
click HERE

Happy quilting. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.
ReplyDeleteGood luck. It looks gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh, so pretty! I know it will get finished. Mine is a project which has been waiting OVER 5 years for a Christmas quilting. Maybe getting close to six years now. It's been basted and read all this time, but I think it became part of the landscape and I just never thought about it. This month, the thinking starts! Hopefully, the quilting, too. If I had a longarm, everything in the house would be quilted! LOL
ReplyDelete