Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Wow-Wednesday- Last UFO, lol

Last Guild in Walla Walla was last night.
Yummy Potluck food and chicken strips. 
Fun Show n Share. No pictures.
I waited to go get in line...
Center of Quilter's  PlannerSew-Along
is done and waiting for Borders.
I said ,"Here's my last UFO!"
I need a King sized Quilt for 
My King bed in Nebraska. 
I heard a bunch of laughter!!
How many borders needed for King size?
We played jelly Roll Strip Bingo.
I got the 1st BINGO!
22 Strips!
 I gave Brandy the Batik ones, lol.

I went to Last Daughters of Utah Luncheon.
A picture was requested. 
I found a photo from our camp 10 years ago.
So many Daughters who aren't here anymore - insert :( face.
I am Grateful for the Blog
when looking for old pictures.
Gratuitous photo of my Christmas Cactus.




1 comment:

  1. You are having a lot of "lasts" Mary.
    Very pretty color on your Christmas cactus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com