Monday, October 12, 2020

50 Shades of Brown


I ❤️  that I got to sew along with 
Lori of Humble Quilts
I had a few Browns and Janet O sent me some!!!
Quilter friends are the Best!
I couldn't decide if my John Wayne fabric was going to work.

I stitched up a few while I waited for the squishie in the mail.

Lay out #1 
That light square was screaming at me, so I switched it out for the Finale.
A few fun directional fabrics and Voila!
I will quilt in later, gotta finish my other project in the works.
Thanks for the Linky Party and Great SAL,  Lori!
Linking  up HERE

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com