April showers are in the forecast so I had to go and get my pictures early this morning. We had an Early morning Seminary Tour with a few California classes. It was awesome to think of how we were so far away but still connected through the Virtual tour. It's a Miracle of our days here that we can give a few select tours. Telling the story of the Exodus from Nauvoo across the Plains to the Great Salt Lake. So much Sacrifice, Charity and Cooperation. The Early Saints were blessed because of the Covenants they made and kept.
We are so happy to have a Great Grandson, born the end of March. Healthy, and handsome. I will let them post their pictures. Waiting until I get to hold him and get a 4 Generation picture..
The tulips are all blooming so beautifully.
It's Spring in Nebraska!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!