August is here and it is Hot, Hot, Hot!
And the skies are Smokey!
No relief from the heat and the smoke.
We have to get the outside chores done in the cooler part of the day.
Painting was chosen to work on to stay inside and enjoy the air conditioning
that is much cooler in the basement.
I wanted to do the painting of the Doors.
Dressed in my paint shirt and jeans from when we painted the Picnic Tables last Summer.
I used the Ceiling paint on Saturday to paint the Doors and trim.
It made a good Primer coat. I didn't like the finish.Paul went back to get another can of a darker paint.
Dirt color, lol It's called Midtown.
All the years of taping the Christmas Cards on it pulled the paint off.
I said "Lets see if we like the center panel dark."
I had paint left on the roller and in the tray so I was using it up.
I used the brush only to finish using up the rest of the paint in the tray.
Some of the doors in the house have the doors darker.
Others are just a shade darker than the walls.
My mind is going,.. do I like the Brush or the Roller?
Maybe we will paint the Master Bedroom a totally different color?
Cheap thrills since I had all last week to myself while Paul was at Girl's Camp.
We learned so much with the Schaubs at the Trail Center.
Now, all the paint in the house looks bad. Trim and doors are the worst.
This followed me home...
I've wanted a Cricut ever since President Johnson gave me the job of learning
how to use the one at the Trail Center.
I designed a LOGO for President Bennett and made T-shirts for all of us who wanted one.
The 2 Track Symposium is coming right up this month.
It's the 175th Anniversary of the Latter-Day Saint Pioneers crossed the plains of Iowa.
I love and miss them all so, so much.
I signed up for another Virtual Tour today.
Sunday I got this Photo in my Messages.
my Mission President and his beautiful wife, Pat.
More evidence that my Heavenly Father knows my heart.
Hopefully next Blog will have something more Quilty.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!