What I'm Working on...
Still playing in the Purples!!
Here's part 3 DONE!
These Peppermint Schnapps blocks are only 6"
The next 2 pictures are Part 4
I made a 2nd Spoolin' Around block, bottom left. Oops, I forgot to take another picture.
And I see a turned 4 patch in that block on the right.
My 16 patch blocks aren't all the same.
Just using all the Purple Stash!💜
I tallied and wrote down how many blocks I have made so far, I have 13 left to make for Part 5.
They are all cut out, ready to sew today.
Then I'll have 106 Blocks.
Sizes are 12" 10", 8" , 6" and 2"x4" flying geese
The Reveal comes in the
November/December QM issue.
Sew Happy with all that I have accomplished
this week on this project.
Next up... 2 Baby Boy quilts.
One is a 2 year old so his will be bigger, maybe.
I'm using a Missouri Star Tutorial.
Maybe it will be ready to be shared next Week.




A whole lot of purple pulchritude in this post, my friend! You are in your element!
ReplyDelete