I'm another year older and hopefully...
a little bit better!
I hope that our plans to drive to Tri-Cities then on the my Hometown pan out.
But first hubby wants a Maple Counter Breakfast.
I am choosing Joy 😊
I could just sit at home and work on another UFO.
I went to sew with my local Quilt Guild
friends on Saturday.
It was Snowy and sub Freezing out!
Here's the picture I snapped
We were getting ready to video a wish to a friend in the Hospital "Happy Birthday, Ann H"
I worked on some catch-up stitching.
Chains of Purple hsts pressed, trimmed and sewn into pieced Border rows.
Next is the final border.
It fills the floor in my Living room.
This is where I left it.
3 borders on.
They took a bit of wrangling.
Choices to add lots of Piano strips or just what was already cut for the final pieced border.
Wait until you see the flimsy.
Probably in the snow.
It's the Quiltmaker 40th Anniversary
SAL from 2022.
I got stalled by the borders, again.
I am already thinking of the "Frosting"
[Quilting in those open spaces.]
It might take awhile.
Indigo Way Mystery Blocks in the works.
I came home a found more parts cut and
ready to sew.
These are the border parts.
Putting a little Sparkle around the Quilt.
when it gets all together.
Light Blue Fairy Frost from my Stash
It could take months.
I have another couple of Quilts that need borders.
This is year to finish a few of them.
Challenges along the way- still
in the beginning stages.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!