I stitched all day on Tuesday and got caught up.
Sparkle and Shine by Beverly McCullough
Star Bossom by Fran Gulick
Time Waits for No One by Karen Walker
Dazzle by Kristy Lea
Glisten by Jill Finley
& Garden Path by Minki Kim
Sparkle and Shine by Beverly McCullough
Star Blossom by Fran Gulick
Time Waits for No One by Karen Walker
Dazzle by Kristy Lea
Glisten by Jill Finley
All the RBD Block Challenge Quilt Blocks so far.
Garden Path by Minki Kim
6 block in one day Whew!!
I figured out how to make the HST'S and Hour glass blocks out of the Jelly Roll strips.
That helped me use that beautiful Wilmington fabric in more blocks.
Today is Scrap day at Powered by Fabric.
You know I want to go...
What will I work on????
Come back Friday and you'll see.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!