I've been missing my set of Malibu Keys!!
Today, Hubby says, "Can we drive the Honda?"
Looked for a napkin in the glove box and
there they were...
The kids used to tell me "it's wherever you put it"
I put them there a while ago...
I've been moving stuff.
Making room for a new Quilting machine, finally!
Here are all the bolts.
All the Quilts!
We walked around the Temple on Sunday.
Pretty Summer Flowers
Beautiful Pink Floribunda Roses
I spy coleus
Our 1st Missionary grandchild is back!
Welcome! Okla-Home!
Her Friends sign said.
Mom Hugs are the Best!!
Grateful Grandma!!
Bursting with happiness!!
Dad hugs are good too!
Ransoms Re-united!
Just missing Abby, on a School choir trip.
She served well!
Dole Whip is back at Brights candy shoppe.
It's almost as good as Christy Creme
What Good News is happening for you??













I always tell hubby you have to look for the missing item wherever you know you would never put it. Because if it was where you know you would put it, you would have found it right away.
ReplyDeleteYou do have fun things happening! What is the new quilting machine you are getting?
My first returning missionary grandchild was in January. It is very exciting to see them return.
My MIL used to love the Pineapple Dole Whip, but that doesn't look like the flavor you are enjoying.