I'm getting back to Stitching!
But 1st I had to get this shelf dusted and rearranged.
This window is now above my Sewing area in
That corner we just fixed.
I haven't got to stitch on my purple Bernina
since I took it for a Spa Day.
I put my Quilted "ME" on the Wall.
I had it made back in 2011
The lady I paid to make it has passed
away since then 😞.
Here's mine with Lynn, my Quilt Buddy.
I had one made for her, too.
It was a Happy day when I finally got to share it.
It took awhile but the Embroidery Machine is now in the basement.
Found a space big enough to put the machine
and a few of the things that help me make the
fun Kimberbell stuff.
It's time for What's new Wednesday.
Be back on Friday with surprises I make this week.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!