The center Block of the Christmas in July SAL
from Fat Quarter Shop is sewn.
"Star of Wonder"
I ran out of this fabric...
Went downtown and the bolt is missing.
We looked all over the store for it!
I used some of the pieces I cut for a
different part to finish.
Also did some extra piecing of scraps to make
a couple extra squares.
It sure felt good to stitch something!
We had a great weekend with the Ransom's.
Olivia spoke in her Ward & started her home MTC.
Excited to hear all about the Mexico MTC.
Today is the Free Day at the Walla Walla Fair and Frontier Days.
We have tickets to go to the opening day concert
with Martina McBride.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!