Friday, November 28, 2025

It's a FriYay! NO SHOPPING!

 I am not shopping early like I used to.

We had a watch Party with Eddie Walker today.
I was late getting there. 
Sew fun to have a Sewlebrity in our midst.
I have a jelly roll to use! 
Just like Eddie's.  
Next year is the 250th celebration of USA. 
Patriotic prints will be great!

I am still finishing my Sister's DWR.
Then I can sew this one.

Today is a Flying geese Double Day with the Quiltville Mystery. 
I get to use my scrappy Purples, yea!
Click on her blog to get instructions. 

Happy FriYay!



1 comment:

  1. I recall during the bicentennial of our country, when my mother stopped dabbling in quilting and got serious about it, that the Civil War prints to make vintage looking quilts were so popular. Now most stores here either just carry a small section of them, or don't carry them at all.
    Fun that you have another quilt going where you can use your purples.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com