Wednesday, April 15, 2026

Wow-Wednesday

It's wet and Rainy outside.
I got a new Book to read!
It could be a lazy day for me!

But it's also Bella Box Day! 
Waiting for the Delivery Guy...
But, files are in my Kimberbell account. 
Choices!

Last night was our Quilt Guild Symposium. 
We sold a few Raffle tickets for this Quilt.
$2 per chance to WIN!
Cause we're worth more than a Dollar .
Blocks made by Quilt Guild members. 
The pattern is Barn Star Sampler. 
All Neutrals, and a stunning Quilt. 
Quilted by Brandi, a member of the Guild. 
Drawing is at our December meeting. 

Many Thanks to our Syposium committee!

Whatcha Working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com