Friday, July 17, 2026

FriYay Flimsies!

I sewed two flimsies together at Wednesdays
 Open Sew day
My Fresh Cut  from the Guild Workshop. 
Needs a border.
Gigisthimble.com has a new color blocked version posted today.

I scrapped the dark purple setting triangles. 
Found some more Purple with snowflakes
 in my Stash, yea!
I'll cut the corners and use up the rest for a border.
I like this better.

I also cut bindings for two quilts. 
Sewed a backing for another TBQ.
It's been a busy week with 3 days in a row downtown!

It's a 2 Day MGQS event with Kimberbell.
Virtually.
Can I get on the Zoom? 
We are trying!!
This is me at Camp Lame-O

 Have a good weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com