Monday, August 3, 2026

Crazy Mary Monday

It was a crazy morning.
 I couldn't find my Templates to cut out the
 Sage Green fabrics for Jeff &Cheyanne.
 Quilt Buddy, Lynn called to ask if I was coming.
I found a bolt of creme Fabric for Background.
It was a Late start.
I got a few stitched, after doing some cutting.
Trying to decide if a pieced arc on both sides works.
That would make it more like Aunt Roma's. 

I found my Red White and Blue Blocks
I'd left them inside my machine.
Decision to be made on those too.
Star & Crown or Big Star
Like Bonnie Hunter's Leader/Enders. 

Need to sew more blue and red HSTs. 

How was your Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com