Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Guild night and countdown to RETREAT! [Photos added]

Tonight is Quilt Guild Night. Paul brought me the paper last night to show me a new quilt shop called "Stash" in town. He asked if I knew them. The names aren't familiar from Guild so I will go and see their shop and ask them if they want to come tonight. Lynn and I are frantically finishing our Chunky Strip Challenge for tonight so I'm off to quilt again today. I had to revamp my entry to the Challenge since the pattern I chose didn't clearly show it was made of Strips. I have that project still on my design wall here at home. I'll post pictures later from the project when it 's done...hopefully today. Ok... here are Lynn's D9P and my Slanted Star Chunky Strip Challenge entries. We didn't win the $20 Gift Certifcate but these two quilts will keep someones baby in WW warm. We knocked ourselves out to complete these in time for Guild. I was stitching the binding up until 6:40pm and Lynn finished at 6:05pm. Gotta do the sample blocks for the Monthly Lotto at Guild also. BUSY Grandma. Next week is the Quilt Retreat in Leavenworth, no not the one where my son is... this one is in Northern/Central Washington. I will get to meet some of the Ladies I've met through my WASIQ on-line group. Fun stuff! Can hardly wait, what project should I take there???

1 comment:

  1. Vincent's quilt.

    Sounds like you're up for fun! Have a nice retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com