Jared Milton Crowther was born on this date 9 years ago... before there were digital cameras... This is the first page in Jared's book that I made for him. I keep it here at my house, he gets it when I'm gone.
He is the first son of Milton and Christen, the first grandson of Paul & Mary; Marlo & CaryAnn.
We are so happy he is a part of our family!
He is a great example to all of his little brothers and sister.
A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Saturday, June 27, 2009
The one who made me a Grandma...
Jared Milton Crowther was born on this date 9 years ago... before there were digital cameras... This is the first page in Jared's book that I made for him. I keep it here at my house, he gets it when I'm gone.
He is the first son of Milton and Christen, the first grandson of Paul & Mary; Marlo & CaryAnn.
We are so happy he is a part of our family!
He is a great example to all of his little brothers and sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(172)
-
▼
June
(16)
- Bee in my Bonnet Giveaway
- Auditioning borders and bindings
- The one who made me a Grandma...
- Progress on projects & Visitors
- Home from Retreating- design wall?
- Happy Father's Day, 1st day of Summer!
- At Retreat
- My Hero this week and every week...
- Who is eating my Strawberries???
- My DD #1 is having a B-day and...anniversary
- A Time to Camp and a Time to Dance...
- Fun time @ the Mission
- Guild night and countdown to RETREAT! [Photos added]
- Birthday greetings this week
- Home again- just in Time
- Christopher's quilt
-
▼
June
(16)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!