Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Who is eating my Strawberries???

Jackson came to Walla Walla with his mommy this week. Here he is helping Grandpa pick the strawberries. Really just eating any he could find. He didn't care if they were pink red or green. And playing on his toy, they left it here to share with his cousins too. He figured out with grandma's help how to climb up. But didn't want to slide down. He didn't mind that g-ma squirted the toy while he was in it to get the cobwebs off. He just threw his sippy cup down the slide. Some friends even came by on their bikes to play and visit. Thanks Springens'! That was fun. Sorry about Brock's tires popping...

2 comments:

  1. Your story reminded me of a few years back when two our our grandsons were helping us in the garden. I was gathering some carrots for dinner that night and my husband had given the youngest who was about 3 at the time some carrot tops to feed the goat. Well, before we knew it he had pulled up several carrots and was feeding them to the goat.

    Thanks for the memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you don't mind sharing your strawberries! We had a great time!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com