It has been missing for a few years and I just recently found it amongst some other Christmas things, (not in their normal place). They say you find things when you stop looking for them. The pattern was one Lynn found online back in 2009.
Pictured on the right is my Tree that year with all of my Swapped, homemade Ornaments. On the left is the Tree that was auctioned off. It is the tree skirt I made to fit without the last round of spiky points, Donated from our Quilt Guild and decorated with Donated home made ornaments from the Guild ladies for the Junior Club here in WW. The Decorated Mini trees will be on display again this year at the Marcus Whitman the first week of December. I wish we could find the pattern again and give the designer credit too. When you Paper-piece, the pattern gets torn off and can't be re-used. This Tree skirt will grace my Tree again this year, now that I've found it. This will be a Christmas to Remember with my Army son Home for the Holidays too!!!
The Quilt Show started yesterday and I am Linking up HERE. Be sure to go and see all the pretty entries and leave your comments. The Button is on my Sidebar as well. There are nice Prizes from the Sponsors too. You can enter your favorite Christmas quilt until November 30th. It's time to get everyone in the Christmas Mood!
tree skirts are one of my favourite "decorations", very nice!
ReplyDeleteLove your tree skirts. I have a few on my to-do list. One of these days...
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, Mary. It looks more of a periwinkle color in the one photo, but I am guessing the purple color is what it really is. : )
ReplyDeletenice - a lot of work went into that blue and white
ReplyDeletevery nice...and the only tree skirt so far..lovely.
ReplyDeleteYour tree skirts are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteAmazing tree skirts! The blue is so fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLovely lovely skirts!!
ReplyDeleteMary, your tree skirts are darling! The blue one is fabulously pieced, but I love the traditional colors of the other! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely tree skirts - yes, those little trees need a wrap of love, too.
ReplyDeleteohhhh this is a great skirt - love the choice of the purple! I have had a tree skirt on my things to do for a while!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the tree skirts! I see 1 of the ornaments I made and I see several just like the ones I own. Isn't it fun to have them on their own tree. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you that Army son will be home with you this year.
Gorgeous!! I have a tree- skirt on my to-do list and yours is an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tree skirt, definitely finishes off the tree!
ReplyDeleteLove your purple tree skirt. Really looks spectacular with your tree. What a treasure.
ReplyDeleteSewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
I keep wanting to make a new tree skirt and your's is wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteBoth tree skirts are great. Thanks for sharing and have a great day
ReplyDeleteWhat georgous tree skirts! I admire your talent. Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteThat's a great tree skirt - and I see a fun winter cabin quilt peeking out beside the tree, too!
ReplyDeletewonderful tree skirts
ReplyDeleteYour tree skirt is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGreat Tree Skirt!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tree skirt!
ReplyDeleteThose points are amazing!
ReplyDeleteThose blues/purple and white points really caught my eye; very striking! And your photos are adorable of the other trees too! Really fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lot of work! It's lovely
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful tree skirt. There is a lot of work involved in finishing it. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous. I love all of the spikes.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tree skirt. Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piecing!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful - I love that design and your colors too!
ReplyDeleteGreat Christmas tree skirts. They look so nice under the trees.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tree skirts !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tree skirt!
ReplyDeleteSO NEAT! LOVE YOUR TREE SKIRT!
ReplyDeletemsstitcher1948@yahoo.com
That's a lot of little pointed bits! Lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove your tree skirt
ReplyDeletestunning ,well done.xx
ReplyDeleteOkay, that is an amazing tree skirt! Thank you for participating and good luck.
ReplyDelete