Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mid- Month Report -late...

My NOVEMBER Goals are:
 1- Borders on Midnight Flight-  I have some parts pieced for the Border.
 2- Make Pieced Sashings for ALOHA LUS - haven't work on these, much
 3- Block of the Week - Loyal Union Sampler - kept up with the BOW 
 My Loyal Union Sampler Blocks for November so far

I have worked on some of last month's goals as well---


1- Parcheezi- to flimsy- [almost there] Trimmed and ready to sew to flimsy - Borders cut
2- Midnight Flight Blocks, sew 3 more blocks- Flimsy - Pieced Borders worked on.
3- Nabby's Dowry - Flimsy - Borders cut
4- Sept NewFO- ALOHA LUS - blocks are DONE
5- SBS Star Swap - Need's final border-Flimsy- Borders and Binding Cut


I took a day to go and cut out the parts I needed for the Borders of the Parcheezi, SBS Sarah Choice Swap and the Nabby's Dowry. Sewing these 3 quilts to Flimsy will go quickly now. 
I cut Binding while I was at it.
The Midnight Flight Border pieces were troublesome at first. 
 The one on the left is CORRECT...
  I wasn't sure how I had the 4-patch aligned for the finished piece.  
Luckily they are all going in the same direction, so I'm going with them going this way. 
 I could still change and put the blue to the outside.

My Lori Holt Quilty Fun SAL is my NewFO for November.  I've kept up with it also. 

The link takes you to the main page of the SAL over at the Jolly Jabber Blog.

Linked up with A Lovely Year of Finishes

2 comments:

  1. Like I've said before, I don't know how you keep it all straight and even try to keep up!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of great projects going! Those Union blocks look great (though I'm a confederate at heart!) and so does that Midnight flight quilt you are working on. I love the center part of it. Everything looks good, but those are my favorite pics you posted. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com