Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Have you signed up for Classes, Yet?

My Quilt Samples are all hanging up at the Local Quilt Shop. 
Walla Walla Sew and Vac & Spas New Website is HERE
Class schedule is  HERE
 This one is during our Spring Break
If you need a place for your young sewing friends to spend a few productive days,
April 8-10 pass the word along!

Through the Hourglass is in the front window.
Class will be 2 Saturdays - May 16 & 23  
March goal was to have all of my Samples done!  YEA!!!!
Time for some more NEW Designs...

Rubies and Diamonds is back from Trends.
Class will be June 6 & 13

I just realized I changed the name of this quilt again since it's first reveal.
Either way it tells the story.
This one is dedicated to my Mother who loved Red.  
Ruby wasn't her Birthstone but my Father bought her a new wedding ring set with 
a Diamond and 2 Ruby Hearts on either side for their 35th Anniversary.
I used to have it...until we were ROBBED in Burbank.
Dumb druggies, the police knew who did it but couldn't arrest him.

We need some quilters to sign up so the classes don't have to be cancelled.




3 comments:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com