"X marks the Spot" Blocks were won by one of our new Quilters at Guild.
Congrats to Carolyn!
I left my Block home but will get it to her ASAP.

Here's the Block for May- April Meeting is our Quilt Symposium
We have 2 months to make blocks.
"Yankee Charm" pattern is HERE
A suggestion was made to add some Blue corners or use Blue for part of the colored frame.
Then it could be a QOV block with Cream Background (pic color is OFF)
A 3" strip and a Fat Quarter of background is enough to make a Block.
If the fabric is directional it is tricky.
Oou 2015 Raffle Quilt was revealed!
Tickets are $1
I'll have to get a good close up of the quilting. It is KING Size.
Blocks made by the Guild members are Onery Husband and Contrary Wife.
"Betsy" was playing nice for a last minute finish before guild yesterday.
I quilted "Sunshine" on my Baby 'POP' Blocks Quilt
Trying to get a Pattern Picture that shows true colors.
Outside is best, but I get a shaded view- Yea for Sunshine in my eyes this week!
I took the quilts down to the Walla Walla Sew and Vac to take pictures on the wall.
The lights inside make the colors weird.
Trying again for a good view outside.
Next up for Quilting is
"Through the Hourglass"
66" x 82"
I got the 108" backing loaded.
Quilting this is how I'll spend my Wednesday.
What quilting design will I use???






Have fun quilting today! I really like the hourglass quilt. So fun and simple, but pretty.
ReplyDeleteFun combination of blocks for the raffle quilt.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are churning out the quilts for your classes. Very pretty. I love the colors of your Hourglass quilt.