It's been a Very Long week of Unstitching on my Sample for the "Through the Hourglass" quilt.

I made the design smaller than I thought it should be.
The stutching is only 1/4" between.
I'll have to try it again on a different smaller quilt.

Me and my "Froggin' tool are good friends, but I don't want to use it again anytime soon!
I just have to trim it and get it bound.
Then it will be in the window downtown until after the class in MAY!
I said I would show the things I've added to my Quilting STASH from last week-end.
I laid them out on the living room floor on a sunny morning.
It's now the 1st day of SPRING! Hurray!!!
If you know of any young people who want to learn to Quilt during Spring Break- Let me know!
Worldwide Quilting Day is almost Here!
Worldwide Quilting Day is almost Here!

Oh, so sorry about all of the unpicking. That is disheartening. Sounds like you have recovered and made up for lost time!
ReplyDeleteNice stash of goodies from the show!
Ugh, ripping stitches is not my favorite thing, either - unless it's for someone else. I don't mind so much then. Not MY work that was wasted, I guess. LOL I love your stash on the floor. Looks like you did some serious replenishing. I am so happy you finished the quilting on your X quilt!
ReplyDeleteRippit, rippit! I know -- corny joke. Sorry you had to do all that ripping. Your "Through the Hourglass" quilt is a beauty, though! Enjoy all your fun goodies!! :)
ReplyDelete