Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday LYDIA!!!!

It is our youngest granddaughters 1st birthday today. She has learned to walk already and we love her cute little 'cheeks' that her mom posts on her Blog. After 4 sons Lydia was a very welcomed child and is loved by all her big brothers too!Here are her 4 brothers on Mother's Day, Sunday Morning looking at the balloons from the back yard. Grandpa took this picture. They are all dressed in pj's from the past and grandpas coats. This is my new design wall...I covered it with Muslin because I had some that was 108" wide and I could cover it all the way around with that. Unfortunately, I didn't measure before asking my friends' hubby to bring me 2 sheets of the 'soundboard'. My walls in the basement are NOT 8' high. I think it will still work and I am going to try it out later today. I have Lydia's quilt ready to sew the top together--- almost. It should be sandwiched before her birthday is over... Thanks to Keith for the early morning delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com