Monday, March 28, 2011

Design Wall Monday - March 28. 2011

Here are the Swap Blocks I got in the mail from the FRIENDSHIP SWAP Yahoo group. They are taken from the pattern in Jennifer Chiavernini's book "The New Year's Quilt". I wondered what they would look like with scrappy colors. Mine isn't on the wall. I am participating in another swap of the center blocks for this same quilt with the SBS and Other Quilts Yahoo group. The block in the bottom row center is the one I need to make 12 of. They are due the end of the week. Nothing like a deadline... Check out other Design Walls HERE.

16 comments:

  1. wow, love the blocks!! good luck on making yours. They look so cheery, should be fun to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty blocks. Good luck meeting your deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look real well together, better than most swaps I have been in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look great as a set. It is nice when swap blocks fit so well together. can't wait to see the rest of the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What what happy blocks! They do go well together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these look so nicely together. And, yikes, you'll be a busy lady making those 12 blocks this week. Get your motors running.... (channeling a song from probably the 70's... hum, no clue on title or singer but I can sing a part of it....!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely collection of blocks, your quilt is going to be great. I love swaps, it is the only "mystery" type of quilting I have done. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Deadlines are a good thing--until they get too close :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blocks. Good luck with finishing yours. I'm sure you'll do fine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The blocks look great and you are going to have a very pretty, summery, quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good setting for a sampler of block centers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are lovely...I like the spring colours

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blocks all look great together. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely blocks - good luck on the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are really neat - they look complicated!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice blocks and a lovely result from a swap. Enjoy putting it together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com